Sunday, August 26, 2012

OK. I give. We had someone over yesterday, and with three looms in the living room we had to enter walking sideways. I'm used to it, but really.?! So, today my hubby and I moved Julia into the dining room for a temporary respite. Now, I can finish the rag rug I'm working on. Then, we'll take her apart and move her into our bedroom.

This project is both a stash buster and a necessity. One of the old rag rugs I made is eroding and badly needs to be replaced. And this yardage is leftovers from sewing. The newest is probably 15 yrs old. I started out intending to make a stripey pattern. Yeah. No. There's not as much of the dark fabric as I thought. So, I'll just keep going until I run out of either warp or cloth or enthusiasm.
And for my spin Zen, I'm playing with this. It's SO soft!

I'd told myself, 'no more spinning without a plan for the yarn once it's spun'. That got as far as the last fiber I spun up. I have no idea what this is going to be. I only know that it feels yummy and it's just what I need when I need some peace and relaxation.


No comments:

Post a Comment