Friday, June 26, 2020

Drawer

Is it still de-stashing if it's no longer fiber? Happily, I didn't need to buy any yarn to make these. And now, there's less fiber in my closet stash and on the yarn tree. My drawer of finished objects is getting full, though. Ummm. A different kind of stash?
This cute sweater is a 4T. I made it because I had the yarn, a pattern and some time. Drawer.

With some amazing help from Ravelry (typed messages and suggestions and one woman in PA actually spent over an hour on the videophone with me), I was able to learn how to adjust my drawloom properly. I completed the following baby blankets in record time! The designs I found on Pinterest. I've tweaked all of them, some more than others. None of them had the designer's names attached.
I chain plyed the yarn before I could use it for this weft. This blanket is actually going to our friends' daughter. She and her conductor husband just had a baby! 

There should be a story here. Until someone thinks of one or there's need for the blanket, it's off to the drawer, for now.

I think it's So fun that the bunny has run off the edge!
Hmmm. Maybe I should find someplace other than the drawer, so the bunny doesn't escape. Besides, the drawer is getting FULL!


3 comments:

  1. Karen, I adore the blankets you wove on your drawloom. The sweet sweater is just adorable, wish I knew how to knit more than just socks. Looking forward to seeing what else you create on your draw loom. Is the loom a single shaft draw loom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can make socks, sweaters are a whiz!
      The drawloom is a Combination. I warped for three blankets and had only designed one. This time around, I set it up to be able to use both and ended up only using the Single Unit set up.

      Delete
  2. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881
    ®

    ReplyDelete