Sunday, May 19, 2019

Spring

We've had a lovely spring. With all the rain last winter, everything is in bloom.


Artichoke and painted lady
Wisteria and roses.
Amaryllis and wild flowers
The yardage I was working on is now a tallis bag for my niece.
Next up is a sample for a baby wrap. For some reason, the edge threads keep breaking. I don't think it's the temple, as I always use one. It could be that the yarn is too old. I'm just not sure. So, right now, it's just sitting while I dither.
My medical alert bracelet broke, so I spent some time in the bead store. And while I was on a beading kick...
I went back to and old UFO (unfinished object/project). I stopped knitting this, years ago, because I didn't like the way it looked with the white yarn in the background. Now, I'm shifting the beads from the white to the black yarn. The beads from the bag will be moved too, after I unknit it.
The sweater I'd just started last time I posted is finished. I made some minor changes to the pattern. The sleeves are longer and the body shorter.

1 comment:

  1. I love that hand woven bag! Someone is very lucky to be receiving that as a gift. I've had problems with thread breakage on the edge as well, which is frustrating. Great photo of you with your sweater, it fits you just right!

    ReplyDelete