Sunday, April 7, 2013

More socks

Well, more socks. Big surprise. I can't remember where this yarn was from. All I know is that it was in my stash and I'd used my ballwinder for it. What I've been doing with all of the socks up until now, is changing up my "vanilla" pattern. For whatever reason, I've been always using 64 stitches for the socks, all of them. What did you say? Knit a gauge first? And socks wear better if they have negative ease? So, I've been experimenting. That's what you see here. Not bad, hmm. 
I, of course, already have another pair of socks in my purse. I took them with me when I went for some oral surgery. There I was with my meditation music on over my earphones, still needing to distract myself. What the hey! I don't really watch what I'm doing while I'm knitting, anyway. So, guess what I did?!

No comments:

Post a Comment