Saturday, December 10, 2022

It followed me home...

 We've been talking about this since before the earthquake. Finally, it was time to re-do our kitchen!! So, drum roll, please...

As best as I could, I tried to take the Before and After pictures at the same angles.

All I needed was tile for the backsplash, but the flower mosaic was so pretty, it followed me home.




Check out the handwoven towel and rug. (And you can see Julia and Sophie in the background.)


Just like my butcher block, I had this one counter made lower than standard. It's just the right height for me to knead and work at.


Ta da!!!

My nephew took a liking to the sheep I just finished knitting, so it followed him home. This is the third time I've used this pattern. I wanted to use up more of my old handspun.

A friend of a friend offered me the opportunity to pick some cotton. I'm not sure what I'll do with it, but it followed me home.

This full 13-gallon bag reminds me of a pot of gold. In my right hand (your left) is cleaned cotton. On my left hand, are the seeds and plant matter that came out of it, along with the next bit to work on.



No comments:

Post a Comment