Thursday, October 23, 2014

I Can Do That.

I have a medicalert bracelet that I've worn for over three years that needed a minor repair. Instead of mailing it back to the company from whom I'd purchased it, Lauren's Hope, I thought, "I can do that". It's a simple fix.
Then, I decided that if I was changing this one small thing, why not switch out the color of the beads? I wanted to go from black to this denim color.

What do you think? Ummm. That's not denim. That'll teach me to take showers. Apparently, these seed beads were not color fast!

I went to a different store, re-bought all the findings and new beads. Dare I wash?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that your first beads weren't color fast! You did a nice job restringing the bracelet and hopefully these beads will hold on to their color.

    ReplyDelete