Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall planting

I've spent the last two days doing a little fall planting.

These are all decorative grasses.

And they'll be drought tolerant once they've had a chance to get comfy.

And in case you think I've only been playing outside, look again. This is the back of the sweater I've been working on for my youngest. I started designing it on paper. Then, I did the gauge. Then, I redesigned it. Over and over and... I've ripped it out so many times, that I probably could have been done knitting it by now. And as I look at it, I think that maybe the outer pattern should have been the middle. Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting! It looks like nice wool too, I bet it feels nice and chunky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so squishy and soft, that I chose not to block it. And my son is thrilled with it. Pictures, soon!

    ReplyDelete